© 2015 Wolfang Imaging Consulting Group.
All rights reserved.
Scanning Film, Books & Oversized Images? No Problem!
Document Imaging Conversion Services
Meticulous conversion procedures along with our state-of the-art imaging
and OCR technology, ensures the successful conversion of your collection
- We process all types of images and digitize books, microfilm, fiche, photographs, negatives, paper, rare historical documents, illustrations, newspapers and much more
Blue Prints & Oversized Documents
- Digitizing of Books, Newspaper and Magazines.
Archival Quality Images captured from books, newspapers and
magazines.•Color or bitonal •Oversize books •OCR – PDF Processing also available
- Documents can be scanned as black & white, grayscale or color, in various Dots per Inch and in many image formats. New technology allows us to accommodate and delicately handle books of various sizes, shapes, thickness and bindings as well as brittle and frail documents without undue damage.
- The equipment can also be purchased Wolfang Imaging Consulting Group. *Limited offer.
Plant - Lawrenceville, GA 30048 USA
Main- Mobile Al 36608 USA
Film Scanning to Digital & Digital to Archive Conversion
- Film (35 & 16 mm), Microfiche, Aperture Cards
- 35MM OR 16MM REELS •B&W OR GRAYSCALE IMAGES STANDARD OR LARGE FORMAT
- Entire fiche and Header capture included for QC and indexing, COM or Source Documents •16mm or 35mm
- Utilizes a 15 megapixel digital camera to capture each image
- Tuned precision optics (on the CCD-chip and the format of the original)
- 12-bit-dynamics detects even minor changes in contrast
- Overview camera captures entire fiche ensuring NO missed images.
WICG-HQ, Customized Wed Based Archived Solutions - On Line Access
Instant, secure access to your digitized collection can be at your fingertips anywhere, anytime with our online repository, WICG-HQTM.
- By incorporating an electronic, branded online document management solution into a secure, collaborative work environment, WICG-HQTM can provide one point of access to the records your customers have on film, books and newspapers " that have been digitized".
- WICG-HQTM document management and repository system is a valuable asset for libraries, Medical institutions, educational facilities, etc. offering faculty, staff, students, etc. with access to online information for management, learning and research.